The system supporting Light's Hope transfers is now finished and available on the Netherwing realm. Visit: TRANSFERS ENDED and follow the instructions listed there. Due to one-faction account limitation, a faction select option will be displayed when importing transfer data. This means that if you had characters from both factions on Light's Hope, to transfer all of them you will need to import your transfer file onto 2 separate Atlantiss accounts (one for each faction).
Final transfer rules are listed below:
- Characters below level 19 cannot be transferred.
- If a given name is already taken on Netherwing, a new one will have to be chosen for the transferred character.
- As stated above, it is not possible to have characters from opposite factions on one account. You will need two separate Atlantiss accounts to transfer both Alliance and Horde characters.
- All professions and recipes will be transferred.
- All flight master paths will be transferred.
- Riding skill and non-legendary mounts will be transferred.
- Gear enchantments and bank slots will be transferred.
- Not all items will be transferred. The list of transferrable items includes: armor, weapons, mounts, keys, quivers, totems and quest-related items. Out of legendary items, only "Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros", "Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian" and "Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker" will be transferred. Any items which don't meet the listed criteria will be removed.
- Due to spell differences between Vanilla and TBC, talents will be reset and only a portion of class abilities will be transferred. Remaining ones will need to be relearned from a class trainer.
- Due to data differences, pets will not be transferred. This means hunters will have to tame new ones.
- Battleground Marks of Honor and Honor Points will NOT be transferred.
- Character titles will NOT be transferred.
- To reduce impact on the server economy, only a portion of gold will be transferred. Each character will be allowed to keep up to 200 gold, with up to 600 gold limit per entire transferred account.
In addition to opening of Light's Hope transfers, we are making Dark Portal Opens event available again. Head to the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands and help Argent soldiers push back Demons attack! You can acquire unique reward for your efforts and show your friends how heroic you are! The event will last for 7 days.
See you on the other side of the Dark Portal!
Powered by Froala Editor