With more people reaching maximum level on our new Karazhan, The Burning Crusade realm, we would like to help you with starting Tier 4 end-game content on the realm. Raids on the Karazhan realm requires you to do the Instance Attunement first before entering them. In order to help you, we've prepared a simple step-by-step guide to lead you through the Tier 4 Attunement for raiding Karazhan.
Karazhan Raid Attunement:
- Go to Deadwind Pass in Eastern Kingdoms and talk to Archmage Alturus who is just outisde the Karazhan tower. Pick up both quests Arcane Disturbances and Restless Activity.
- Finish the quests from Archmage Alturus and pick up the follow-up quest Contact from Dalaran. Head to the Dalaran City in the southern area of Alterac Mountains and find Archmage Cedric to turn in the quest.
- Pick up the Khadgar quest from Archmage Cedric and go to the Shattrath City in Outlands. Khadgar is located in the middle of the city.
- Start the Entry into Karazhan quest and obtain the first fragment of The Master's Key from Shadow Labyrinth dungeon in Auchindoun, Terokkar Forest.
NOTE: In order to enter Shadow Labyrinth dungeon, you have to defeat Talon King Ikiss in the Sethekk Halls first and obtain Shadow Labyrinth Key from his corpse.
- Go back to Khadgar with the first fragment and pick up follow-up quest The Second and Third Fragment. Head to The Steamvault dungeon in Zangarmarsh, obtain the second fragment and then fly to Netherstorm and finish The Arcatraz for the Third Fragment of the Key.
NOTE: To be able to enter The Arcatraz, you have to complete series of quests to attune yourself for the dungeon. Quest series for The Arcatraz starts with Consortium Crystal Collection quest you can pick up from Nether-Stalker Khay'ji in Netherstorm and ends with How to Break Into the Arcatraz at A'dal in the Shattrath City.
- After obtaining both second and third fragment of the key, turn them to Khadgar in Shattrath City and start The Master's Touch quest. Head over to the Caverns of Time in Tanaris and talk to the Medivh at the end of The Black Morass dungeon.
NOTE: In order to be able to enter The Black Morass you have to complete series of quests in the Caverns of Time starting at The Master's Lair from the Steward of Time.
- After receiving The Master's Key from Medivh, go to the Shattrath City and show it to Khadgar. He will tell you to return to Deadwind Pass and talk to Archmage Alturus. You are now attuned for Tier 4 Karazhan raid. Talk to Archmage Alturus again in order to start the Karazhan raid related quest chains.
We would like to remind you that in The Burning Crusade expansion, Heroic Dungeons were added into the game. These are harder versions of normal dungeons you can complete at level 70 with better loot! In order to gain access to them, you have to get their respective keys and Revered status with their faction for the dungeon. The faction and reputation are as follows: Honor Hold/Thrallmar (Hellfire Citadel), Cenarion Expedition (Coilfang Reservoir), Lower City (Auchindoun), Sha'tar (Tempest Keep), and Keepers of Time (Caverns of Time). Once the correct reputation status is obtained, you can purchase the keys from that faction's quartermaster.
We hope that this guide will help you start the end-game content on our realm Karazhan. We are thinking of doing more guides like this in the future. If you have any questions, issues in game, or are looking for people to do the attunement with, join our Atlantiss Discord server which has over 30.000 people!
Powered by Froala Editor