Rules and Guidelines
- The Administration reserves the right to modify the rules at any given time. Users disagreeing with any change may ask for their account to be suspended within 7 days of its enforcement.
- The email address used during the account registration process is bound to it permanently and cannot be changed. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure it's always active, accessible and secure.
- Registering an account and playing on the server is free of charge.
- Any appeals and objections concerning punishments and decisions made by Staff Members must be reported directly to the Administration via a private message on the official forum or discord server within 14 days from their enforcement. Decisions made by the Administration are considered final and will not be revised unless new information/evidence is provided.
- An Administrator may overturn a decision or a punishment dispensed by other Staff Members at any given time.
- Any action considered malicious, harmful or immoral may be subjected to punishments even if not explicitly stated in the rules. Such situations will be treated individually.
- Atlantiss Staff takes no responsibility for the loss of accounts, characters or any in-game goods. It is in the users’ best interest to ensure safety of their data by taking security precautions (such as using a strong password or 2-Factor Authentication) and not sharing their account information with anyone.
- The Administration will not return any points spent in the donation store or trade a purchased item for a different one.
- English is the official language of the Atlantiss game servers, all public channels and related community platforms. Communicating in any other language on any public channels is not allowed.
- All users are required to follow the Netiquette and treat other members of the community with respect. Posting content or messages which, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Atlantiss Team, are deemed to be offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or discriminating in any way are strictly forbidden. Any attempts to circumvent this rule may be punished as well.
- Using offensive character, pet, arena teams or guild names will be treated as a violation of the Netiquette and the player will be forced to rename them.
- Atlantiss Staff is made of volunteers who devote their free time to improving and managing the server. Insulting or disrespecting them will be punished very harshly. Accusing members of the Staff of corruption/collusion without any evidence will be considered disrespectful and treated accordingly.
- Playing on the server is a privilege. Any out of place comments or insults regarding the state of the server or attempts to lessen the fun of other players may be punished.
- Impersonating members of the Atlantiss Staff is not allowed and will be punished very harshly.
- It is forbidden to send addresses and links to private profiles on any of the Atlantiss platforms. Intentional publication of personal details to embarrass or harm anyone will not be tolerated.
- Advertising gambling (games of chance, death rolls, etc.) on all public channels and related community platforms is not allowed.
- Using 3rd party programs (hacks, cheats, bots, nameplate extenders etc.), exploiting or abusing bugs in order to gain advantage (intentionally or not).
- Using client modifications other than Warlords of Draenor models (specifically allowed by the Administration).
- Corpse camping in PvP areas is allowed, provided it is not done in a very prolonged manner with the sole intention of interrupting other players’ experience.
- Multiboxing using 3rd party software – players are allowed to be logged in on maximum two characters per player, without using key broadcasting software. Joining battlegrounds or arenas with multiboxed characters is strictly forbidden.
- PvP Exploiting – wintrading, boosting arenas, abusing any quick pvp resources (Halaa Battle Tokens, Honor Points etc.) gains, using any battleground anti-afk kick prevention.
- Attempting to persuade a member of the Staff by offering money, goods or other services either in-game or outside of it.
- Attempting to intentionally deceive Staff Members.
- Selling/buying/trading characters, gold, items, boosting services, etc. for real money or goods on another server.
- Advertising other servers or services, including party, whisper and guild chats. Intentionally directing players to places where such content may be found is strictly forbidden as well.
- Abusing terrain geometry or other ways to avoid getting attacked by guards in neutral towns (safespotting) after attacking other players.
- Exploiting any quest-specific items or npcs to attack other players.
- The Administration reserve the right to shut down/restart the server at any given time in case of unforeseen situations such as improvements, changes, updates, maintenance, and technical problems.
- Evidence presented in reports/appeals needs to provide full context of the situation (e.g. fully extended chat logs on screenshots). Staff Members may decide to not take action if they consider the given data to be lacking crucial information or to be modified in any way.
- Staff Members do not have the obligation to share evidence or reasoning behind their decisions.
- Staff Members are allowed to play on their own private characters without receiving any in-game advantages, commands or other external help and they are subject to following the rules just like every other player.
- Atlantiss Staff will not free nicknames on demand.
- Atlantiss Staff does not have the obligation to return lost experience/items/gold/goods/etc. due to technical issues.
- Transactions made in The Market cannot be undone. When you exchange Gold or Atlantiss Points, it's final and cannot be reverted in any way.
In order to continue using our services, we ask you to give us your consent to process your data by us and any entities cooperating with us in a way described below. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however without your permission, which is necessary, it will prevent us from providing you with a service.
Basis and purpose of data processing:
What kind of data do we collect and why do we do that:
- E-mail address - in order to register an account, confirm a registration, change account password, communicate with users regarding technical matters or intermittently present them with recently implemented novelties within our platform.
- Login (account username)- in order to register an account, make further use of our services and to authorize and identify the account.
- IP address - in order to collect statistical and administrative data
We process your data for following purposes:
- To assure the security of our service (e.g. to register and evaluate whether there are unauthorized login attempts from any third party), protection of our servers from any incorrect use, to perform statistical measurements or improvements of our services to match them with our users comfort and needs, as well as to conduct marketing and promotional activities of our services.
- Marketing activities - in order to conduct informational marketing campaigns on recently implemented novelties within our platform. In case of a marketing campaign, performed by sending an e-mail, the user reserves the right to amend these types of communications received from us by updating their preferences by reporting it on our mailbox [email protected]
- User assistance - in order to assist users, basic data is processed to identify every user with their account.
- Administrative activities - as part of conducting an administrative activity which is a result of our servers and services rules.
How long is the data stored for:
Your data will be processed only for the absolute time necessary until the basis to do so exists, in other words since the consent is given to the time of its withdrawal, restriction or other activities from your end that restricts this consent. In case data being necessary needed to execute an agreement, for the time of its execution and if need be to lapse the claims of it (usually no longer than 3 years, at the most 10 years) and in case where the basis of data processing is justified by the interest of an administrator, until the time you report an effective objection on our mailbox.
Data administrators are allowed to entrust your data to the IT subcontractors, accountants, marketing agencies etc. They will do that only on a basis of an agreement to entrust data processing which obligates such an entity to properly secure their data and to not use it for their own purposes.
Our websites and applications use internet tags such as files e.g. cookies or local storage to collect and process data in order to personalize content and advertisements as well as to analyze website, application and internet user traffic. Cookies are informational data which is saved as files and stored on your device or DTE (data terminal equipment) (such as your computer, tablet, smartphone etc.), which the browser sends to the server every time someone enters a website from a device or DTE, during as you visit websites on the internet.
Your rights concerning personal data processing:
- User has the right to access your personal data collected by us, as well as the right to make a copy of it.
- User has the right to delete your personal data as well as a right to permanently delete your account. A desire to delete your account needs to be reported by sending an email to [email protected]
- User has the right to submit a complaint to supervisory organs engaging in the security of personal data.
By accessing the website at http://atlantiss.org/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Atlantiss's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Atlantiss's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Atlantiss at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Atlantiss's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Atlantiss makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Atlantiss does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Atlantiss or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Atlantiss's website, even if Atlantiss or an Atlantiss authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Atlantiss's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Atlantiss does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Atlantiss may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Atlantiss does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Atlantiss has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Atlantiss of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Atlantiss may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Seychelles and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Gamhalla Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website (the "Website").
Atlantiss Coins ("Coins") is the virtual currency used on the Website.
Virtual Items ("Virtual Items") are in-game virtual items that Atlantiss delivers through use of the Website store in exchange for Coins.
Services (the "Services") are in-game services that Atlantiss delivers through use of the Website store in exchange for Coins.
The act of exchanging Coins into Virtual Items or Services through use of the Website will be referred to as an In-game Purchase within this policy.
In order to purchase Atlantiss Coins or make an In-game Purchase you must be registered to and logged into the Website, using a personal Atlantiss account ("Website account").
This refund policy only covers faults that impair the usage of Atlantiss Coins. Since Atlantiss Coins are non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not provide refunds after they are purchased, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing coins on the Website.
Atlantiss will however, offer a refund for In-game Purchases within twenty-four hours of purchase, so long as the Virtual Items or the Services have not been consumed, modified or transferred. If any of the Virtual Items or Services contain faults upon being given access to them you should inform Atlantiss immediately. Any refund request past the twenty-four hour mark will be reviewed at Atlantiss' sole discretion.
Refunds are designed to remove the risk from purchasing faulty Virtual Items or Services — not as a way to obtain them for free. If it appears to us that you are abusing refunds, we may stop offering them to you.
Accidental purchases of Atlantiss Coins that occur as a result of a technical fault in the payment system you have used must be disputed with the respective payment processor.
Atlantiss is not responsible for any technical faults, malfunctions or issues arising at payment processors. Atlantiss is not in charge of handling any credit/debit and bank data used to obtain Atlantiss Coins.
Atlantiss reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Website account when any refund is issued under any circumstance.
To contact us regarding refunds, send an email to: [email protected]
Office 3, Global Gateway, Rue De La Perle